Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish grinds in ennis

• 12-08-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi all!

ok il make this brief.. basically iv decided to go back to college as a mature student and train to become a primary school teacher, my only problem is i dont have the irish... i moved over here from england when i was 12 so was exempt from taking the irish exam. i have the very very basics (if that) but i really havent a clue, im trying to find someone to help me, im obviously willing to pay but i need an intensive one on one course with a good teacher who will be willing and have the patience to get me to where i need to be! i understand this will be a challenge but i really really am so determined to make this work!!!

if anyone has any ideas, know anyone or anything that will help me acheive my dream i would be ever so grateful!!!!

thanks

Advertisement