Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Grinds in ennis urgent!

• 12-08-2010 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi All, il try make this brief! basically iv decided to go to college and study primary teaching as a mature student my only problem is i dont have the required irish to get into the course! what i need is an intensive one on one course with a good teacher who im obviously willing to pay! ... i moved here from england when i was 12 therefore was exempt from the irish exam so i really have very little if any at all irish! i understand this is going to be a challenge but im really determined to do this so if anyone knows of anyone or anything that will help me acheive my dream i would be very grateful!!! thanks !

Comments

Advertisement