Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

food after the races

Options
  • 12-08-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I'm bringing my girlfriends parents to the races tomorrow where would be a nice reasonable place to eat after .Is anywhere open that late ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There is a restaurant in the Racecourse, but other then that, have a look in this thread where I mentioned some nice places to eat:-
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055996421

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Asila in market street, not sure what time they are open until but will say the food is fab and great value 3 course meal bottle of wine n coffee per couple 60e and they have a good variety menu;)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

Thanks for the replies but we couldn't decide on a place in Tramore so headed back into town and went to Gino's for pizza.

Advertisement