Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTV "Pimp Me Gaff"!!

Options
  • 12-08-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

Just after seeing the thread on the statues in the window in the house in finglas and it kind of got me thinking, what is with all this new uprise of houses with roman pillars and statues in the windows? id like everyone to post pics of houses (not just ones in specificlly what i mentioned above) but of houses in dublin that just look terrible...:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

celica1994 wrote: »
    Just after seeing the thread on the statues in the window in the house in finglas and it kind of got me thinking, what is with all this new uprise of houses with roman pillars and statues in the windows? id like everyone to post pics of houses (not just ones in specificlly what i mentioned above) but of houses in dublin that just look terrible...:pac:

No way.

I don't want the owners of these houses coming on to this forum and getting riled up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement