Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time Post Grad Cert / Diploma with lead to Masters in International Relations

Options
  • 12-08-2010 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Im working full time and am very interested in the area of International Relations and International Conflict. Ive looked up both the MA in International Relations in DCU and Masters in Ethnic Conflict and Violence in Queens University. All good Masters but the problem i have is that i cant commit to 2 full years, the ideal would be if i wasnt working and i would study for one year but my job involves travelling and i only know for certain that ill be around for one full year.

Im looking for flexibility, what i was thinking of was doing a One Year Postgraduate Cert that can lead to a Masters in Year Two, but there just does not seem to be any course out there like this. Distance Learning would be perfect as i could study while abroad but i really dont know if i have the motivation to do a distance learning degree. Attending classes would give me a reason to put work in.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement