Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Are All The Web Entrepreneurs?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Where can you find freelance web developers? Dev partners interested in working on new projects. I know there are entrepreneurial guys out there trapped in day jobs but are there any freelance or independent guys or girls that actually have time to commit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭newfrontier

They are out there but they are hard to find ;) drop me a pm if you want to discuss further.... and check out dublin startupweekend for a new experience was at the last one and next one is happening on 1st October great bunch of guys and makes an interesting weekend....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

If you want a PHP coder gimme a shout..

I'd love to share a project with another developer..

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bobbytables

I am exactly what you described you are looking for. I have the qualifications, experience, *time to commit and the fire in my belly. Send me a PM if you want to chat.

* = it depends, as it wouldn't be the first time someone with an idea has looked for someone such as myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Thread Locked. The charter states:
    Asking people, on the forum threads, to contact you or somebody you know about work is a bannable offence. Use the private messaging system.

This OP wasn't asking for job applicants, nor is this a Situations Wanted forum. OP I suggest you try the Entrepreneurial & Business Management forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement