Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B near Ballyseede Castle Hotel

Options
  • 12-08-2010 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

I'm going to a wedding near Ballyseede Castle Hotel at the end of August and am looking for a nice B&B relatively close to the place as possible to stay in.

Does anyone with local knowledge or experience have any recommendations?

Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

Check out the earl of Desmond hotel, I think they are doing rooms for 49euro a night, on a sign i see out side it. I maybe wrong tho. http://www.earlofdesmond.com/

Im sure there is a good few nice b&b in the area but I dont know any.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

Basically within a mile radius there is Ballyseede, Ballygarry and the Earl, like mentioned previously try the Earl, failing that there are a few B&B's the ballygarry side. IMO you prob would be getting a taxi/drive to either of these so staying in Tralee is also an options, its only a few mins away. If you ring Ballyseede I am sure they will provide a list of local b&bs

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭pfishfood

Yeah its not too far outside the town. Also there are a few websites that have b and b 's listed around the ballyseede area, give a quick google.

Advertisement