Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Help Help!! Does anyone know where I can get a FUJIFILM Camera from??

• 12-08-2010 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Ok this is what Ms. Smart here did. I ordered instant film from ebay for my polaroid camera for my fater in Laws 50th birthday. Said this evening oh Ill just try it out and didn't I go and get the wrong film! I got FUJI film instant film instead of polaroid. The party is on Saturday and my present is me taking everyones photo on the night and them writing a message underneath in a really expensive book!! So if anyone knows where I could buy one or if anyone is selling one it would be brilliant!! I'm in Waterford but would travel tomorrow to get it..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

mezzdon wrote: »
    Ok this is what Ms. Smart here did. I ordered instant film from ebay for my polaroid camera for my fater in Laws 50th birthday. Said this evening oh Ill just try it out and didn't I go and get the wrong film! I got FUJI film instant film instead of polaroid. The party is on Saturday and my present is me taking everyones photo on the night and them writing a message underneath in a really expensive book!! So if anyone knows where I could buy one or if anyone is selling one it would be brilliant!! I'm in Waterford but would travel tomorrow to get it..

what are the specifics of the type of film you've bought ? unless someone wants to lend you a suitable camera chances are you won't be able to get one retail in time. I'm presuming here you've bought instax film in which case you *might* get lucky. If you got peel apart it'll be a bit more problematical ...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mezzdon

It's FUJIFILM INSTAX wide picture format. It wont fit in the polaroid camera, unless you know a way in which it will..... Oh if anyone would lend me one, I would pay them to use it for the night, I paid €200 for this book and 50 for the film, I'm so so gutted about this..

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jkb_dub

there's one on donedeal.ie, the ad is from 51 days ago

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cameras/1392210

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭chisel

What about if you take the pics with a digital camera but make up little paper slips that people can write their message right after you take the pic? Then get the photos printed, stick them in the book with the card underneath.

Wouldn't have it for him on the night, but could be very soon after?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mezzdon

I rang the add on Donedeal and am going to collect it from him tomorrow, 60 euro down but at least I have it and the present is done and sure I can use it from now on.. thanks all xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

mezzdon wrote: »
    I rang the add on Donedeal and am going to collect it from him tomorrow, 60 euro down but at least I have it and the present is done and sure I can use it from now on.. thanks all xx

That's a pretty good deal for that camera :-) if nothing else, it's now next to impossible to get film for your polaroid anyhow (I'm assuming it's a 600 somwthing or other) so for instant film Fuji is rapidly becoming the only game in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

The instax camera's are about 70 quid in Gunns (I think that's what I paid a few weeks ago), and they're great for the price!

Advertisement