Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strippers in Galway?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has heard where to get a stripper in Galway? Googled it but the only websites that come up are pretty vague on prices etc...
    Just want to get a rough idea on how much they cost and for how long etc?
    Tried taking the cheap option and sourcing any mate with no shame and a pretty good body, but it seems all my male friends are farmer tan, hairy chest and belly kinda guys....

Has anyone had any experience getting one? Would be looking for a male stripper as its a surprise for my mates 21st... How much have people paid?

Any advice/details/etc would be a great help... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The Ladies will know I'm sure :)
    From Galway City -> tLL.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Not tLL material.

*punts it back*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

why is it when soemone posts something of a sexual nature here that it is either ridiculed or sent somewhere else.

the OP was looking for a galway related business, granted the strippers are normally not galwegians but he was making the assumption that somebody in galway might know something.
    are people too childish to admit to knowing about strippers?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

fend wrote: »
    cheap option and sourcing any mate with no shame and a pretty good body, :D

I got 2 out of 3, Do I need to audition;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

gimme ur number an i'll show how to do the belly flop :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Cheers for re-opening this :D

Anyone got any suggestions at all? And thanks Clived for the offer, I'll keep you on standby for when im reallllllllllllly stuck :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm a "She" :D

Anyone got any suggestions at all? And thanks Clived for the offer, I'll keep you on standby for when im reallllllllllllly stuck :rolleyes:

we know thats why we are on offer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Sometimes some of the club nights hire in 'gogo dancers', and some, not all may do stripograms or at least know someone who does.
    Try asking in the gay club on Shop St maybe for male stripograms. Some actors or 'regular' dancers may be up for it too. I had a friend in England who was a drama teacher and did singing tapdancing telegrams, so you never know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Try here...... Strippers Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Hmm, I wouldn't trust that site, mutton dressed as lamb...:P

Seriously, I just googled and got a ton of sites with phone numbers, some do full shows, but they likely do private events. Just ring around OP, as things are a bit woolly here...

Ok I will stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Theres a fella called flash harry who lives up near mervue. Hes your man

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

*rescinds offer for fear of you being realllllllllllly stuck*

Clemon wrote: »

flash harry..me kids were tellin me about him..but no,he's old and fat and believe it or not goes around pissed flashin a bra..

on a serious note..there's a bloke that dances in coyotes on the bar go in there on a friday night or saturday ya might find him

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

you should find a lad that wants to take his kit off no bother at around 3 a.m. outside Supermacs in Eyre Square.

will save you money too.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

http://www.topgunz.ie/stripograms.html

Or check out elite kissagrams on facebook
    There ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Clemon wrote: »
    Howyeee Boooooyyyyys!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement