Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having Vodafone problems today?

• 12-08-2010 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had their vodafone broadband down all day?

Im in Douglas, Cork and havnt been able to get online all day. Called vodafone and they had an automatic message saying that alot of their customers would be experiencing problems. Usually they have a localised area by area code but this time they didnt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jt72

I was unable to connect up until about 8:30PM. It seems to be back now (Douglas area too).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Moogintroll

Yup, no service in Blanchardstown either. From what I was told, this could have gone on until tomorrow morning.

Anybody know what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 prof_frink_2000

It was gone in mullingar too until 8.30pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 derrylea

not working in Mallow since 9 this morning - anyone else having trouble today? customer care told me yesterday's reported problem was fixed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,094 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I've been having Vodafone problems every day since I was transferred to them from BT back in January.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 armian

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I've been having Vodafone problems every day since I was transferred to them from BT back in January.:(

me too, had no problems with BT - yesterday was the last straw for me, switching to another provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jt72

Down again today in Douglas as well. Pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

jt72 wrote: »
    Down again today in Douglas as well. Pathetic.

Yup me too. Although it has been back for me for the last 15mins...Fingers crossed thats the last of the trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Instanto

Broadband down from 5PM-8Pm Sunday 22/8/10.Rathfarnham area. Can anybody recommend a better alternative.

Advertisement