Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post / Letter Boxes

Options
  • 12-08-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me where are all the post/letter boxes in the Dublin 11 area - that are not outside a post office. I can only find the one which is up in the Ballygall area. Thanx

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

there are a few on cardiffbridge road

the ballyboggan road

are there are few in glasnevin industrial estate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Where abouts on the Cardiffbridge Road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

There's one near Colaiste Íde I think.

There may also be one near the first stop of the 17A, not the Terminus mind, the first stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I'll have a look in the morning - I'm just getting very confused with those new "green boxes" that have appeared everywhere - but there's no slot to post letters - so I guess they're not post boxes but collection points for the postmen - if that makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That's what they are, collection points for postmen.

There's a Post Box in Charlestown Shopping Centre. My boyfriend thinks there's beside the Fire Station on Wellmount Road. One beside the Credit Union in Finglas Village.

• Advertisement
Advertisement