Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Names of nama owned hotels outside dublin offerig bargain troom rates

Options
  • 12-08-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I read nama " owned" hotels were offering real bargains. So I am looking for "nama" hotel offering cheapish rooms with pool anywhere outside dublin. does anyone knwo which hotels are nama "owned" ? ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Hi martin,

Think the 'Nama Hotels giving deals' sounds like newspaper headline, better then empty hotels looking to sell rooms. Reality is hotels are doing deals to encourage visitors. So really, just search for hotels with pools, you won't be looking long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Hi martin,

Think the 'Nama Hotels giving deals' sounds like newspaper headline, better then empty hotels looking to sell rooms. Reality is hotels are doing deals to encourage visitors. So really, just search for hotels with pools, you won't be looking long.

Doesn't NAMA just own the laon not the actual property?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Blackjack

amcalester wrote: »
    Doesn't NAMA just own the laon not the actual property?

"Well", its better to throw in a "Post" with some "exclamation Marks", before the "Lock".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Blackjack wrote: »
    "Well", its better to throw in a "Post" with some "exclamation Marks", before the "Lock".

I don't follow. What?

amcalester wrote: »
    I don't follow. What?

Read Post Number 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 martin451

thanks for comments
    blackjack i dont get the reference to "exclamation marks" and "lock" either?!
    You are probably right everyday but where should i seach to get real bagains not just pr bargains?

martin451 wrote: »
    thanks for comments
    blackjack i dont get the reference to "exclamation marks" and "lock" either?!
    You are probably right everyday but where should i seach to get real bagains not just pr bargains?

Where did you read that nama "owned" hotels were offering real bargains?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭✭cson

There is so much epic fail in this thread it's unbelieveable.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 martin451

Blackjack wrote: »
    Where did you read that nama "owned" hotels were offering real bargains?
    sunday time 25/7/10

Advertisement