Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking European Weather next week?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi there,

Heading to Italy on Sunday and spending a week or so driving back to Ireland. The forecast seems to be absolutely crap wherever I look. Can anyone recommend a good, accurate site where we can get an overview of what's happening where so that we can at least try to aim for somewhere dry? Every other site I try tells me something different and I'm not sure how scientific picking the one I like best is...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I think you might struggle to find anywhere that will give accurate predictions this far out for your trip. If you plan on spending a bit of time in France, their national met service is at www.meteo.fr which is usually reasonably accurate for the forthcoming 2-3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Unregistered39

Thanks Darwin, will check that out. We'll probably plan it a day at a time while we're there so anything that's accurate for 2-3 days should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭fishmahboi

This is a very good weather forecast that does 9 day forecasts
    http://www.weather-forecast.com/

Advertisement