Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermal Paste

• 12-08-2010 9:44pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody in the Waterford area have any thermal paste for a CPU?! Long shot but was looking to get some before the morning when PCWorld opens!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

You'd be doing well to get thermal paste in PCWorld. I tried there before and I don't think the chap even knew what it was. You're in luck though because i have some you can have if you don't mind collecting it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Adyx wrote: »
    You'd be doing well to get thermal paste in PCWorld. I tried there before and I don't think the chap even knew what it was. You're in luck though because i have some you can have if you don't mind collecting it.

Thanks for the offer dude, appreciated. Thankfully though, a good Samaritan has came to my rescue so I have just been sorted. :)

Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement