If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Samsung LE32C530 LCD

Options
  • 12-08-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Can tell me if you have any Samsung LE32C530 in stock in Belfast & would you deliver to Dublin on one ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Fishfoodie

I've had a chat with the lads in Richer Belfast re the Samsung LE32C530 and they are going to check the stock situation with the warehouse.

But as its a Saturday the warehouse is closed today so it will be Monday before they can dig out availability.
    They are out of stock in the the shop itself at the moment.

The latest price on their system is £319.95
    I'll chase 'em up on delivery charges etc for you.

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭fishfoodie

Hi Fishfoodie

I've had a chat with the lads in Richer Belfast re the Samsung LE32C530 and they are going to check the stock situation with the warehouse.

But as its a Saturday the warehouse is closed today so it will be Monday before they can dig out availability.
    They are out of stock in the the shop itself at the moment.

The latest price on their system is £319.95
    I'll chase 'em up on delivery charges etc for you.

cheers
    Ash

Thanks Ash !

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fishfoodie wrote: »
    Thanks Ash !

Fish,

Apologies for keeping you waiting - we are expecting a small delivery of the 32C530 in the next week - this is a TV that we take in to order only and it's £319.95 - drop us a line with your contact details if you would like me to pop one on order for you - alternatively I can give you a mega Boardie special price on an excellent Full HD 32" which is also 100HZ (the Sammy is only 50hz) if you are interested in this please drop me a line and I'll PM you a Boardie special price ;)

Thanks again and please give me a shout if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭fishfoodie

I think a 100Hz telly might be a bit rich for my blood, as this is destined for the bedroom .

I tell you what; I'll take the Sammy & a Sony BDPS370 off you if you could stretch to throwing in the 5-year supercare on the Blu-Ray.

What do you think folks; go on, go on, go on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you have the next size up for this model (LE40C530)?

And if so, could I get a quote including delivery to Limerick?

• Advertisement

fishfoodie wrote: »
    I think a 100Hz telly might be a bit rich for my blood, as this is destined for the bedroom .

I tell you what; I'll take the Sammy & a Sony BDPS370 off you if you could stretch to throwing in the 5-year supercare on the Blu-Ray.

What do you think folks; go on, go on, go on :D

Fishy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I honestly cannot go any lower on either of these items and you know I would if I could!

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you have the next size up for this model (LE40C530)?

And if so, could I get a quote including delivery to Limerick?

Pro,

yep we do that model to order at £399.95 - however it's an in-store only model and we don't delilver it at the moment..

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Pro,

yep we do that model to order at £399.95 - however it's an in-store only model and we don't delilver it at the moment..

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Pity about delivery, you have a good price. Thanks for the reply.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.