Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock Infinite

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Amazon dispatched today, and I got my code for Bioshock 1 offer on ps3 which Gamestop withdrew. So I've got about 2-3 days to finish Bioshock 1 and 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Amazon dispatched today, and I got my code for Bioshock 1 offer on ps3 which Gamestop withdrew. So I've got about 2-3 days to finish Bioshock 1 and 2 :D

Skip 2 imo, played it for about an hour and got bored! it's not from the same guys that made this and first bioshock, i'm sure it's a great game on it's own but after playing bioshock 1 it just feels more of the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Sorry if this has been covered but where are people buying this? I'm looking for a digital download cheaper than steams €50. Any ideas?

For PC obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Grimebox wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been covered but where are people buying this? I'm looking for a digital download cheaper than steams €50. Any ideas?

For PC obviously

Gamesplanet.com

28 euro and you get infinite, XCOM and one of Mafia II, the Darkness II and Civ5. Stellar bargain. And the key is steam redeemable. And you can pre-load. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Anyone have a list of prices for the different shops? I presume gamestop are the most expensive.

But of course. 54.99 in the old rip off merchants. 47.99 with loyalty card in Smyths. I chanced my arm to see if they were selling it an hour ago, but no joy. Jervis store only has two copies reserved though, so shouldn't be any shortages tomorrow ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Loving this. Only 2 hours in but I'm taking my time, listening to every passing conversation and voxophone. Almost makes me not want to shoot anyone! The melee is fairly gory though. Not that I'm against gore, mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Kirby wrote: »
    Gamesplanet.com

28 euro and you get infinite, XCOM and one of Mafia II, the Darkness II and Civ5. Stellar bargain. And the key is steam redeemable. And you can pre-load. :)

Getting a 404 when trying to check out :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Similar deal but a bit more expensive on GMG if you start to get desperate towards midnight. Even at that is still way cheaper than steam and decent deal.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

+1 :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are gamesplanet out of keys?

Are gamesplanet out of keys?

EDIT: CC failed three times, paypal worked though first time, albeit slowly.

Your order Status: Your order is being validated.
    To prevent fraud, an additional check of your purchase is required. To this effect, your key will only be sent once your purchase has been validated. The aforementioned check can take up to a few hours. We strive to deliver your key to you as fast as possible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn I have 31 euro left on my o2 card and was gonna get this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

M!Ck^ wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

haven't seen reviews this positive for the pc in a long time...
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/bioshock-infinite

• Thanks for the heads up!
    No probs dude, got em installed and ready to rock. No work tomorrow and it unlocks @ 11 on Steam!

Few Coronas first! :D

Damn I have 31 euro left on my o2 card and was gonna get this :pac:

From amount €29.38 EUR
    To amount £23.99 GBP
    Exchange rate: 1 EUR = 0.816541 GBP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Anyone know how much for the version with the statue?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am in bed already. :( BioShock only tomorrow for me. Have a good night of playing lads!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Just picked it up from that gameplanet place. Pre loading now, wasn't planning on getting it but it looks like its gonna be great!

Does it release at 00:00?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    No probs dude, got em installed and ready to rock. No work tomorrow and it unlocks @ 11 on Steam!

Few Coronas first! :D

Awww **** son, 11? Graaand so. I only just finished Bioshock a few hours ago after having started it several times over the years and never having finished it, so I'm looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ED E wrote: »
    Does it release at 00:00?

Yep, 12 bells :)

Edit, not sure now actually, could be 11 due to DST in the states.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Thought it might be because of the clocks alright but not getting my hopes up the game page on the Steam client still says "This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

just checked it this second, and yeah, unlocks in one hour.. nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

KilOit wrote: »
    Skip 2 imo, played it for about an hour and got bored! it's not from the same guys that made this and first bioshock, i'm sure it's a great game on it's own but after playing bioshock 1 it just feels more of the same.

Yeah I'll definitely just fly through 2 for the sake of it ;)

just checked it this second, and yeah, unlocks in one hour.. nice one :)

Hmm message changed at ten, maybe just maybe ....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh f'ck. Double ordered. One of those failed CC payments actually worked :/

Anyone have a phone number for them?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

wont get to play this until wednesday at the earliest :(

Advertisement