Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy - HTC Desire spare battery

• 12-08-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Anyone know a "Bricks and Mortor" Store in Dublin where I can get a spare HTC Desire battery?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 i_like_tea

Hi Eske,

If youre interested, i bought two (1500 mAH) spare batteries and an external charger for a Desire HD a few weeks ago and then couldnt get my hands on a HD. :eek:

Ended up getting the original desire instead. long story short, im happy to sell you the two spare batteries and charger for €25. essentially just getting back what i spent on them.

let me know if youre interested!

sorry, please ignore my last post! just realised you are looking for a Desire battery, not a desire HD.

oops! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Fisher Calhoun

i_like_tea wrote: »
    Hi Eske,

If youre interested, i bought two (1500 mAH) spare batteries and an external charger for a Desire HD a few weeks ago and then couldnt get my hands on a HD. :eek:

Ended up getting the original desire instead. long story short, im happy to sell you the two spare batteries and charger for €25. essentially just getting back what i spent on them.

let me know if youre interested!
    Are you sure that the batteries are 1500mAh? The stock Desire HD battery is only 1230mAh... Are they HTC branded ones? Same question to the external charger - is it a mains connected one and HTC original or third party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Best bet would be a phone repair shop, try GSM solutions on abbey street.
    They have a website here
    http://www.************.ie/index.html

Are you sure that the batteries are 1500mAh? The stock Desire HD battery is only 1230mAh... Are they HTC branded ones? Same question to the external charger - is it a mains connected one and HTC original or third party?
    Fisher,

Yes, the two batteries are 1500 mAH. They are third party batteries.

The charger is a mains connected wall charger. its essentially a wall plug with a compartment to pop the battery into. Handy, as it means you can charge one of the spare batteries while also using the phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement