Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interview problem

Options
  • 12-08-2010 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I have been called for an interview for a manufacturing job on monday,the problem is,there require you to have 3 yrs + experience......I have none........do ye think I should still go for the interview?

Manufacturing isn't my background,in my last job I was working in warehousing and logistics.

any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Have you supplied information leading them to beleive you have the experience... If so I wouldn't bother going, it will be pretty easy to see that you have none and you will be branded a liar on the spot..

If you have supplied the correct information and they have called you anyway, go ahead, what's the worst could happen...

Going for a job under false pretences is foolish at best..

Advertisement