Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Smartphone Flex Plan

Options
  • 12-08-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭

Guys, ive come across this on three, and im very interested. its billpay, but for the life of me i cant figure out if its a 30 day sim only plan (like the best of both, or meteor bill pay lite) or is it a 12 month or 18 month contract thing.

anybody has this?im seriously considering this as i think its a super deal if its a 30 day rolling thing.

3smartphoneflex.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

That's the price for the 30 day rolling plan sim only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johnny1969

it tells you all over it...its for sim only, plans are available on 12 and 18 mth contracts with a phone too but a little higher price..pop into your locl store

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep it's a 30 day plan as I've moved over to it.
    If your upgrading on line be aware that is does say 18 month at one point but on the paperwork you get in the post it's confirmed to be rolling 30 days deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 smythy

think u have to pay for voicemail though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

smythy wrote: »
    think u have to pay for voicemail though

yep on their new plans voice mail is an extra 15c per min the b,stads caught me out on it,but if you dial 083put a 5 before your number your not be charged extra for the call as it comes out of your flexi units:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement