Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco recruitment

Options
  • 12-08-2010 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Just saw that Tesco in Naas are starting their recruitment campaign was on KFM on line news. Their basing their hr office in The Osprey in Naas. Does anyone know if this is their only method of recruiting.??? I have checked their website and it says no vacanies. Not advertised on any of the jobs websites.

Its just that I dont be in Naas a lot and if I am its at weekends and not during the week when this office is open. Dont want to leave a CV into the old store as would be afraid it wouldn't be seen.

Does anyone think their would be any admin jobs based out of this shop???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Who knows about the kinds of jobs, but I'd imagine they'll mostly be entry level shop floor jobs as the more "senior" positions will probably be filled by their existing staff.

You could also try the old fashioned post with a copy of your CV, directed to the Tesco Recruitment Centre c/o The Osprey Hotel - and you don't need to be local to do that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 jakestevens

Send your cv to the following email address tesco.naas@tesco.ie
    Vacancies are on the FAS website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

They have a recruitment centre in The Osprey Hotel now - interviewing at the moment!

Advertisement