Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mafia II

• 13-08-2010 3:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Any interest in this one folks?

I played the demo a couple of days ago and I felt it started out pretty bad(the vehicle controls are terrible) but then when you get into the mission properly I thought it was really good! I think I can put aside terrible vehicle controls if the rest of the game is as good as the demo!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

They weren't that bad now.. A little drifty on the corners alright but you get use to it.

Deffo picking up the game day 1 though iv'e been keeping an eye on it for ages and the demo has sold me.

Surprised no ones posted about this yet, its been out a few days

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

dazftw wrote: »

Surprised no ones posted about this yet, its been out a few days

There was a big thread over in the Games forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Moiph wrote: »
    Any interest in this one folks?

I played the demo a couple of days ago and I felt it started out pretty bad(the vehicle controls are terrible) but then when you get into the mission properly I thought it was really good! I think I can put aside terrible vehicle controls if the rest of the game is as good as the demo!

I was the complete opposite tbh, thought the free roam was excellent, very enjoyable but wasnt mad about the mission. Deffo going to get it as soon as i can though because it looks very promising.

Advertisement