Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Password

• 13-08-2010 4:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

I didnt log on to moodle for a while during the summer my password must have expired and now i can't get back in to my moodle it says i need to visit E002 to have my password reset i wouldn't mind but its a long way to travel just to get my password reset is there another way i can reset it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 nVital

Should be back to its first version. Usualy ur date of birth:

Username: B000123456
    Password: DDMMYY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Trilla90 wrote: »
    I didnt log on to moodle for a while during the summer my password must have expired and now i can't get back in to my moodle it says i need to visit E002 to have my password reset i wouldn't mind but its a long way to travel just to get my password reset is there another way i can reset it?

pfff I don't think I've heard of your college password expiring due to just time elapsing. Mine and my mates haven't reset over the summer for no apparent reason. You sure you still remember it right ? ;D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Happened with mine too, the DOB doesn't work either. I absolutely remember it as it's the same as another password I use. Very annoying considering info for one of my repeats is only on moodle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

brendanL wrote: »
    pfff I don't think I've heard of your college password expiring due to just time elapsing. Mine and my mates haven't reset over the summer for no apparent reason. You sure you still remember it right ? ;D

Not just due to time elapsing, due to inativity.

You just need to go into the college and log in from there (on any computer) You don't have to go to E002.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sparky2

Or use the password recovery system but you have to have enrolled in it before you use it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement