If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quote for Onkyo CS-325UK

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Who_ru

I have spoken to the lads in Belfast and they have one in stock at €169.95.

I'd say your best bet is to have a chat with them on 00 44 333 900 0070 and they will be able to tell you more about the unit.

atb
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Who_ru

I have spoken to the lads in Belfast and they have one in stock at €169.95.

I'd say your best bet is to have a chat with them on 00 44 333 900 0070 and they will be able to tell you more about the unit.

atb
    Ash

Thanks Ash- just a small issue with the price :eek: - The price should actually be £169.95 Sterling - however as we are down to our last one (this is now a finished line) we will do actually it at £129.95 / €159.99.

Keep us posted if we can assist or if you would like us to reserve it for you.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

damn it:mad:

I thought I was being carefull with € and £ signs......
    Sorry if any confusion caused!

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

thanks very much guys, you can put me down for that one.

i will contact the lads in belfast on weds to sort out the details.

thanks again folks.

Who_ru

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.