Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My weird plumetting to my death dream

Options
  • 13-08-2010 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

I dreamt last night that we were driving up a narrow lane way at the side of a hill - think tuscany or spain. There was a tall wall on the right and a small stubby wall on the left, beyond which was a massive DROP.
    Himself couldn't manoeuvre the car around the tight bend to the right and i kinda scowled at him for being such a clumsey driver. So he reversed a little to make the turn but we went over the stubby wall and plunged down the crevice.
    I went to grab for him and him for me, but as we fell we separated and couldn't grab onto each other.
    I can even remember feeling that whoopsie rollercoaster feeling in my belly as we fell.................................................

WTF!!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

i used to have those kinda dreams on a regular basis when i was younger,some people say when ya hit the ground on a dream like that you are meant to die or some others say it's a near death situation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

As far as I know the "falling to your death" dream is one of,if the the most common dream

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I have dreams like that too. I get a horrible sensation in my stomach and head.

Advertisement