Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkybar Raisin & Biscuit

Options
  • 13-08-2010 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Has anyone actually seen this in shops?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

yep saw it in Dunnes yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CFC1905_NK

Ah right. I literally haven't seen it anywhere. Must have a look in Dunnes then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I haven't seen them either,saw them advertised alright though,they look rather delicious. I love the Yorkie Biscuit and Raisin. Or a Tiffin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

They have 5 for €2 in the two euro shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Saw them in Dunnes in Tallaght today too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,934 ✭✭✭✭Basq

In my local Tesco today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Saw them in Dunnes up in Dublin.
    Tried one and thought it was totally rotten.
    The white chocolate isn't as good as it used to be, and the raisin to biscuit ratio is way too high.
    I'd stick to the Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit. Can't be beat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CrispMan

They are in Dunnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CFC1905_NK

Found them in Tesco too

• Registered Users Posts: 43,934 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I had one earlier.. it isn't bad, but raisins and white chocolate just don't go together!

Here's hoping they bring out a Milkybar & Biscuit.. and leave the raisins out of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

these are so nice but it has a little funny taste of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Was very dissapointed by these, damn marketing capaign had me searching Galway for them. They are really sweet, and though that is usually a plus, for these it is sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

i cant wait to try one of these!! gona allow myself one in the coming days. wish it was fruit and nut tho, biscuit bleah :/

must check out the 2 euro shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i got a few of them in tesco in arklow last week, and i saw them in the euro shop in dublin yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Raisins and white chocolate is just wrong!
    Almost as bad as white chocolate maltesers! I hope someone was shot for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

maameeo wrote: »
    must check out the 2 euro shop!
    The 2euro shops are brilliant, they often have odd bars you cannot get here, they have a huge selection and most are 5 for €2, but most of the €2 shops will allow you mix & match what 5 you get, so you do not have to risk getting 5 of these and not liking them -i.e. the bars are all loose, not in 5 packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Am I the only one who loves them?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nyeb2007

Hersheys wrote: »
    Am I the only one who loves them?

Nope, I adore them too - waaaayyy to much have to go to the checkout in Dunnes and Tesco blindfolded incase I see them!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Yumee

I love white chocolate, raisins and biscuits.. but the bar just tastes wrong!

Choccie bar fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

ooooh I want one!!! I'm in the UK and hadn't even heard of them! :eek:

Reminds me of a Ritter bar I found in Greece years ago... white choc with raisins and hazelnuts. Bloody gorgeous all soft in the heat... mmmmmmmmmmm :D

I'll be on the look out for this Milkeybar!

• Advertisement
Advertisement