Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any hyosung owners around?

• 13-08-2010 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi there i'm from the ukhyoowners club and im trying to arrange a london rally
    but to be honest im struggling a little to arrange a rally so im approaching as many hyo owners and riders to come and join us at the moment there is only a few of us based in london and we have not yet done a rally in london, however there are many rallies in the midlands and the north of england so if your from there parts there is quite a few meet ups you can attend

check the club out at

http://ukhyo-ownersclub.co.uk

and help me to make the london rally work

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

I owned two when I lived in Korea - started on an old GV125, then had a GV250 for a while. Both great bikes, never a bit of trouble and they took me all over the country.

I've heard the finish doesn't hold up well to the weather conditions this side of the world though. Then there's the depreciation, getting parts and so on, that just doesn't make them as attractive an option back in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GTRay

i got the gt125r in red and black and love it too bit true the parts are a little to get hold of but there is a lil place in hammersmith on new king street called harry nash that stocks everything and if not its less than a week to get in,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Yes, but here in Ireland the main dealer is a big shop in Dublin with very big windows, on a road that's not a short kilometer, with a habit of adding extra zeros to price tags :D

(I was in there a few days ago, saw they were stocking the "Indian Coast" helmets, the exact model I've seen for sale at €40 was selling for €150...that's a ridiculous mark up)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

the chromed ones get shabby rapidly with our weather unfortunately..

the newer ones based on sv lumps (the gt650's) seem to be alright, once they sorted out the valve stem issues (stems breaking and falling into the engine :o )

yer married to it though if you've bought new.. depreciate something awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GTRay

i could imagine being married to worse lol, in london they dont really seem to depriciate that bad especially the 125's the larger models do a little, i own the full faired gt version so dont really have issues with rust forming some slight issues with origanal brake pads but around a 30 minute job to change them and only cost £30 for both front and back pads

• Advertisement
Advertisement