Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wii 4.3e softmod?

Options
  • 13-08-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

is there any guides out about softmodding a 4.3e? or how to downgrade to 4.2? im looking but can only find the indiana mod/downgrade.. should i go get this game or is there another way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Stab*City wrote: »
    is there any guides out about softmodding a 4.3e? or how to downgrade to 4.2? im looking but can only find the indiana mod/downgrade.. should i go get this game or is there another way?

Yea with that game is the only way for europeans. NTSC consoles can use 2 different games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Yea with that game is the only way for europeans. NTSC consoles can use 2 different games!

Ya thanks buddy after alot of searching i finally picked up the indiana game.. off now to pimp wii number two..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

just finished and all went grand..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Stab*City wrote: »
    just finished and all went grand..

Yea not 2 bad so!!

If only xbox 360 was as easy 2 do!:rolleyes: JTag obvisously!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

Yea not 2 bad so!!

If only xbox 360 was as easy 2 do!:rolleyes:

I prefer modding 360s myself

• Advertisement
Advertisement