Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esmondale Naas

Options
  • 13-08-2010 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi folks....

thinking of moving to esmondale in Naas. was wondering what peoples opinions on the area are?? anything to check out for in the area, anything someone buying there should know before doing the deed??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Nice enough estate. One of the older estates in Naas I think, but not that dated. Bit of a walk out of the town but not a million miles either. Some love the Chinese in it; personally Im not a fan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

djimi wrote: »
    Nice enough estate. One of the older estates in Naas I think, but not that dated. Bit of a walk out of the town but not a million miles either. Some love the Chinese in it; personally Im not a fan!

It was the first chinese takeaway in Naas, if Im not mistaken and still has a credible record.

As for Esmondale, I don't really know it all that well except that the houses are oldish and if you buy a house there thats not "upgraded", then a lot of money needs to be spent on it. (Thats badsed on my experience in the most recent house I visted there, so I could be way off the mark.)

Advertisement