Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reach Midnight Launch

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

bucks73 wrote: »
    Tesco in the UK are selling it for £28 so I wouldnt be surprised if its under €40 here.

Just rang them, 44.95 they told me, euro-shafted again by the looks of things...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Any point showing up to the midnight launch without a prebook? I booked in GAME liffey valley, but I see Dawson St. and Dundrum are the only ones opening

efla wrote: »
    Any point showing up to the midnight launch without a prebook? I booked in GAME liffey valley, but I see Dawson St. and Dundrum are the only ones opening

Im not pre-booking myself, if I cant get it in Xtra ill just pop into 24hr Tesco next door!

Fieldog wrote: »
    Im not pre-booking myself, if I cant get it in Xtra ill just pop into 24hr Tesco next door!

Didn't think of tesco, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Anyone know what the price is in GAME,if they charge me €70 after I pre-ordered it in April i'm going to Headbutt the Guy on the till.Okay I won't do that but after I pre ordered it Months ago it would be lousy of them to go Charging €20+ more than other places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

efla wrote: »

They'll have loads of regular copies, would be kind of silly not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=14468&cm_sp=halo-_-topnav-_-midnightopenings

fyi dundrum is open for midnight launch, will be heading in for it; anyone else ?

They'll have loads of regular copies, would be kind of silly not to.

Grand, I've never been to one so I wasn't sure if this was a limited stock only thing before a morning delivery...

(I have also never worked in a game shop :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Fieldog wrote: »
    Just rang them, 44.95 they told me, euro-shafted again by the looks of things...

TheSixthAxis ran the story with that price thanks to a Tesco source but it seems he forgot to mention that the price applies to anyone who ALSO buys 2100 MS points.

bucks73 wrote: »
    TheSixthAxis ran the story with that price thanks to a Tesco source but it seems he forgot to mention that the price applies to anyone who ALSO buys 2100 MS points.

Thats what I was told on the phone to Clarehall today, they didnt mention anything about having to buy points at all to avail of it at that price!

Im probably gonna go with Xtravision for 50 with the 800 points...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

GTR63 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the price is in GAME,if they charge me €70 after I pre-ordered it in April i'm going to Headbutt the Guy on the till.Okay I won't do that but after I pre ordered it Months ago it would be lousy of them to go Charging €20+ more than other places.

GAME generally price match with whoever has the lowest price. Not sure how it'll work in at a midnight launch though, they might not lower their prices until tomorrow. I imagine it'll be around the 50 mark anyway, as other retailers have had their prices advertised for a good few days now.

Advertisement