Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOO HOO

Options
  • 13-08-2010 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

I got the approval notice for my .223 today, just in time too because charlie is out in force these nights. I hope the licence has the magic S on it or the next thing i'll be buying will be a hearing aid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

declan1980 wrote: »
    I got the approval notice for my .223 today, just in time too because charlie is out in force these nights. I hope the licence has the magic S on it or the next thing i'll be buying will be a hearing aid

well Done!
    Happy Hunting, Now Buy some ballistic Tipped Ammo and make some red Mist ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Congratulations! What brand & model rifle are you getting? If you applied for a silencer and didn't get the S on your license, go to your local Garda and ask him/her to check your cert number on the Pulse system. I applied for both of my rifles, neither came with the S, after doing the above I found out I was approved on both and had both certs reissued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

good stuff
    throw up a pic of your set up

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

welcome to the .223 club :D:D:D:D

ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

johngalway wrote: »
    Congratulations! What brand & model rifle are you getting? If you applied for a silencer and didn't get the S on your license, go to your local Garda and ask him/her to check your cert number on the Pulse system. I applied for both of my rifles, neither came with the S, after doing the above I found out I was approved on both and had both certs reissued.

thanks its a tikka super varmint. if i haven't been approved for the silencer. whats the procedure for getting it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

endasmail wrote: »
    good stuff
    throw up a pic of your set up

will do as soon as i get it home

Advertisement