If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Cambridge Audio amp

Options
  • 13-08-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    could you quote me these amps and indicate availability, please?

CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 340A SE
    CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 350A
    CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 550A
    color: black/grey

Thanks
    Jan
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Jan

I'll step in and answer what I can on behalf of the RS lads (they are missing their Boardie guys at the mo)

CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 340A SE - showing no stock (This may have been replaced by the 350A - the RS lads will be able to confirm this though for you)
    CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 350A priced at £229.95
    CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 550A priced at £269.95

The last two models show as being in stock.

Please give the lads in Richer a buzz on 0044 333 900 0070 and they look after you price wise and give you the latest on the stock situation.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.