Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you recommend me a digital camera?

• 13-08-2010 2:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Ok my budget is about £80-90 and I guess that is about €110-120.

Things im after is i want it to be compact, not a SLR camera or a camcorder size digi camera. Id like it to have a rechargeable lithium battery. Id like it also to have a good flash that doesn't make the picture blue or whatever and lights up dark rooms well. Mega pixel at least about 9MP also.

Also like it be capable of good detailed close up shots, and finally id like it to have good video recording. It doesn't have to be 1080p hd but id like it to be at least 480p with good sound recording, for example if I went to a gig, I don't want the sound to be all distorted and poor.

Thats all id be after really. I was looking at a Lumix but they seem expensive, but any of those you can recommend for me or any sales or bargains around for them? Iv heard Sony cybershots are good, but have poor video recording.

Any help welcome thanks.

EDIT: Oh and id like if it had a good optical zoom.

Comments

Advertisement