Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"lookalike" dogs and owners?

Options
  • 13-08-2010 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Someone once commented that many owners and dogs looked alike,

Was never sure.... But there is an old man who walks his dog near our market stall... He is bent and shambles, with shaggy brown hair... and his aged mutt is bent and shambles and has shaggy brown fur.

And a lady whi has rescued a pale golden cocker spaniel has exactly the same colouring.

Is this common?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

When we were kids my sister has a liver and white springer spaniel and she had dark brown curly/wavy hair about the same length as his ears, so they did look quite alike. :)

But I have four different coloured dogs, 6 cats, 5 guinea pigs and 4 rabbits and don't look very much like any of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭rpmcs

lol well mines a sexy black lab.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I know of a girl who keeps chipmunks as pets...big teeth, fat cheeks and poppy-out eyes, and the chipmunks look exactly the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

lookalike_2.jpg
    resized_lookalike1.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Oh God, Richo is neutured :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

81765_3_blondinen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'm thinkin we can now close this thread and go home, this IS NOT gonna be beat ;)

shave1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

When I'm walking my golden retriever I like to think it's "the blonde leading the blonde".

When I'm walking my blind springer it's a case of "the blonde leading the blind"

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Completly priceless thread:D:D:D

Advertisement