Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless problem

• 13-08-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Looking for help. I have a wireless broadband at home and since I last tried to update windows my computer has stopped using the the wireless connection.

Now this has happened before so I went to wireless connection and tried like I did the last time to delete that connection to the broadband so i could make a fresh connection as I thought the update I was trying to download may have messed the settings up. Anyway the system wont let me delelte the wireless connection pls help as I am lost.

I have Imagine broadband and a HP pavilion laptop. The wireless is working as it picks up all the different signals out there including my hub. I have windows vista 32bit home package and have service pack 2 on it.

Please let me know if there is any other infomation I can offer you that would help.

Killaspec

Comments

Advertisement