Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you select more than one insulation type?

Options
  • 13-08-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am just applying for the BER grant and the recommendations have been a mix of external insulation and pumping the walls. However when filling in the form it looks like i can only select 1 form. is this correct?

If so i guess you go for the one that will give you more grant in return.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

glineli wrote: »
    Hi

I am just applying for the BER grant and the recommendations have been a mix of external insulation and pumping the walls. However when filling in the form it looks like i can only select 1 form. is this correct?

If so i guess you go for the one that will give you more grant in return.

thanks
    Yes, you are correct, only one type of wall insulation can be selected. So applying for the ewi grant would be more beneficial to your pocket.
    Keep in mind that if you have a cavity wall and want to externally insulate it then it will also need to be pump filled with insulation in order for the ewi to be effective.

Advertisement