Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy Street Rhythms

Options
  • 13-08-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭

Starts today... Friday 13th (I hope that's not a bad thing) and runs until Sunday 15th.

More info here:

http://www.enniscorthyecho.ie/news/entertainment.asp

Free activites for the kids up in the Astro Turf place by Lidl on Saturday afternoon (2pm - 5pm I think).

I hope this cheers sallysaucer101 up a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

HIYA MATE WHATS ON SUNDAY HOPING TO BRING THE KIDS DOWN FOR SNOOP AROUND SEE WHATS GOING ON SEE YOU THERE REGARDS BRIAN

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Spoke to a local who had been at the Street Rhythms on Friday evening and he was very impressed with laser display but said that he could see nothing of the entertainment as people huddled round. As said before; Abbey Square was a natural amphitheatre - market square is NOT a good venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I heard Friday night was supposed to be good, big crowd.

Went into the Market Square on Saturday.. not really my gig to be honest.

The young lad went up to the Astro Turf on Saturday and had a great time... everything was free including the food. Fair play to the Christian Fellowship crowd that organised it.

I'm not much of a religious person myself... but between this free event and the Kids Summer Camp that was run by the Christ Alive Church these organizations are doing some great stuff for the kids... so props to them.

Advertisement