Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed.Mix-up between Twitter and Facebook posts.o

• 13-08-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Please !
    Can anyome explain to me, why my tweets appear inevitably on my facebook wall while I do use differents email adress for Twitter and facebook accounts ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Because you enabled the Twitter Facebook app, or some other one that knows about your Twitter stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Erinfan

Yes you are correct.It's works that way. On my facebook account I did permit Twitter to publish messages on my wall.
    But how technically it works since I use two differents email adress one on Gmail and the other on hotmail.
    Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Erinfan wrote: »
    Yes you are correct.It's works that way. On my facebook account I did permit Twitter to publish messages on my wall.
    But how technically it works since I use two differents email adress one on Gmail and the other on hotmail.
    Thank you.

You would have had to enter your Username and password for twitter into the App first.
    This then connects the facebook with twitter account.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Erinfan

Dave D wrote: »
    You would have had to enter your Username and password for twitter into the App first.
    This then connects the facebook with twitter account.

May be no.

Retrospectivly I think in my case ,I have just choose to like the twitter application when proposed .After that I have probably click allow button when requested in a separate facebook page as it appears below.

Would you like to connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts?

Connect Twitter with Facebook to:

1°) find and follow your Facebook friends on Twitter
    2°) allow your Facebook friends to find and follow you on Twitter
    3°)Tweets to your Facebook News Feed or Page (optional)

By clicking "Allow", your Twitter and Facebook accounts will be connected.

Connecting your accounts will not post anything to Twitter or Facebook without your explicit consent. You may remove the connection between your Twitter and Facebook accounts at any time.

Deny Allow

Advertisement