Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French lessons

Options
  • 13-08-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

I need to learn French. Have very basics from school many years ago, or what I can remember anyway.

So who can point me in the right direction for lessons? Don't mind if it's classes or one to one with someone.

Wexford town area would be best, but doesn't have to be there I guess.

Would appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I'm guessing the VEC may have a french night course running next month? I did one in German a few years ago and it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Drop into the Adult Educational Guidance Service office in town. Its on North Main Street. They have lists of course providers, broken down by subject matter.

Alliance Francaise has (or had?) a branch in Wexford and does courses in town when they have sufficient demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Thank you both, will check out those options.

Advertisement