Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!! Parents 50th wedding anniversary

Options
  • 13-08-2010 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

We (the sprogs) have sorted our present - but as usual at the last minute I've checked to see if my father has anything in mind for mother - and no. So guys, any suggestions as my sisters reckon Mother has all the jewellery she'd want, has 2 good watches etc.....

he's not big into weekends away etc

I wondered about a (simple) Camcorder. But she struggles with a nice digital camera we got her.

I'm thinking in and around 200 euro - appreciate any suggestions!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 kuromi

If its 50th wedding anniversary .... i would suggest making something meaningful.
    Go buy a big massive photo frame, develop photos of ur parents, family members, pets etc. whatever that helps triggers wonderful memories at a glance. Mess around with them and put ur own sweet message to them in the center.
    I just think people that age would want nothing fancy or complicated. They like to know u've put in effort.
    This is just a suggesting. Hope it helps.

Advertisement