Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Route - Naas Rd To Gibson Hotel

Options
  • 13-08-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

Driving up from Cork, so will be coming in from Red Cow direction. What's the easiest route to The Gibson Hotel. It's next to the O2.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Follow the signs for Dublin City Centre, then drive down the quays.
    Here's the Gibson's map showing where their car park is.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ria5000

Also if u parked at the red cow luas stop on the naas road and took the luas into town the last stop will drop u directly outside the Gibson.journey takes about 40 minutes total.not sure how much parking is,just another option anyway.gibsons beautiful by the way,stayed there last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

What is the story with the Red Cow car park? Is it ok to leave a car parked there overnight? Safety wise.
    Are you allowed park there for a weekend? I'll be coming up on a Saturday & leaving on Monday. It might work out cheaper/easier than driving in & parking in the hotel car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    What is the story with the Red Cow car park? Is it ok to leave a car parked there overnight? Safety wise.
    Are you allowed park there for a weekend? I'll be coming up on a Saturday & leaving on Monday. It might work out cheaper/easier than driving in & parking in the hotel car park.

Can't really answer your question mate but a quick e-mail to LUAS will sort it out I'd imagine - their HQ is at the Red Cow I think...

As far as I know you have to pay for parking at the Gibson Hotel so it might be that parking at the Red Cow would be cheaper and far easier because the last LAUS stop is directly outside the front door of the Gibson Hotel.

Advertisement