Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvador Dali Graffiti

Options
  • 13-08-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Just spotted a cool picture of Dali which had been sprayed near to the large billboard at the start of Douglas Street, it's black only, with Dali holding a spray can. Not too big either, just about 2 foot square, really tastefully done. Wonder if anyone else has seen them around the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 tong po

there was one like that in the bodega a few weeks ago, might still be there unless its sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭line6

Just spotted a cool picture of Dali which had been sprayed near to the large billboard at the start of Douglas Street, it's black only, with Dali holding a spray can. Not too big either, just about 2 foot square, really tastefully done. Wonder if anyone else has seen them around the city?

any chance of a pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There used to be one on the hoardings on the car park on South Main Street. It was a copy of this by Banksy but the flowers were replaced by a skateboard.
    flowerchucker.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I wish all the graffeti was so tastefully done, these ones I have spotted too and look great real works of art..

I am working on Victoria Road and this gang is going around spraying their tags on the walls of buildings and doors but they are a real eyesore, they dont even use fancy lettering or anything just minge colours boo urns to them

Advertisement