Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Digiweb Broadband any good?

• 13-08-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if Digiweb broadband is any good? In terms of ping, contention and speed. We'r looking to get the 8MB Down 1Mb up package (Metro) I think. I know they've low caps alright though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Mods

Moved this here from Fitness as it seemed to be more suited to this forum.

Hope that's ok.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭userod

Oops sorry I meant to delete this one mistake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

im with them the last few years via fixed wireless pretty reliable really 2mb package upgraded to 3mb i get upload/download speeds of 2mb constantly... pings around the 100mark though and im less than 50miles from the exchange thing =/ ..package is no longer listed

not sure about the other packages but ive never had issues cept a few times the connection dropped to a crawl but only a few times in a few years

Advertisement