Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Co-Mod: peasant

Options
  • 13-08-2010 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just a quick note to let you all know that peasant has been appointed as co-mod.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Thanks, Furet

Now class ...our new word for the day is "Hilfspolizist" :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Frisian

Sei ganz herzlich willkommen in deiner neuen Funktion!
    Obwohl ich mir nicht so sicher bin, was es gerade hier überhaupt zu moderieren gibt.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭John C

Frisian wrote: »
    Sei ganz herzlich willkommen in deiner neuen Funktion!
    Obwohl ich mir nicht so sicher bin, was es gerade hier überhaupt zu moderieren gibt.;)
    Das stimmt, es gibt wenig zu moderieren. In den Western Filme
    hat trotzdem viele Sherrif einen Deputy. Seine Aufgaben waren Unterstützung und Vertretung des Sherrifs. Ein Deputy hat oft eine Dame und einen Herr aus der Patsche geholfen. Hier ein Moderator möchte gern manchmal abschalten, Urlaub machen, Computer ausschalten lassen u.v.a.m.

Hier ist das Wort "Hilfspolizist" von der Website www.leo.org.
    http://dict.leo.org/ende? Sie hat sehr viele Deutsche Begriffe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Na dann, herzlichen Gluehstrumpf, Herr Bauer :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Wherever you go there is a Suebian trying to muscle in whenever they find something to organise/control/regulate - even if there isn't anything to do ... ;):p

You just wait and see until peasant introduces the weekly Kehrwoche* in here... :D:D:D

* http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schw%C3%A4bische_Kehrwoche

• Advertisement

actually ..."Kehrwoche" is the reason why I came here to live in the first place :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

Sehr geehrter Genosse Peasant, ich empfange Dich mit recht herzlichen sozialistischen Grüßen und wünsche Dir im Namen des Volkes der DDR künftig Alles Gute!

Du bist sozusagen der neue Abschnittsbevollmächtigte.

Da haste widdr was gelernt.

Du bist sozusagen der neue Abschnittsbevollmächtige.

The first to call me "Blockwart" gets a permaban :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

peasant wrote: »
    The first to call me "Blockwart" gets a permaban :D

Had to look that one up. I see, it's a phrase that stopped being used in 1945, shall we say.

The use of DDR forms of address isn't quite that bad and they are used jokingly sometimes, hence Ostalgie parties and so forth. :)

Advertisement