Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB usage meter - allowance

• 13-08-2010 7:56pm

I got migrated from 7mb to NGB today! I've got 8mb download and 512kb up. However I logged into the new usage meter and it says my "total product allowance" is 50GB. Shouldn't it be unlimited or 250GB? Or is it always wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Did you sign up for NGB Advanced? Thats the package with the 250GB allowance.

When did you sign up for NGB? I transfered to NGB 2 days ago, they said it would take 24hrs but still no sign of an upgrade

exioot wrote: »
    Did you sign up for NGB Advanced? Thats the package with the 250GB allowance.

Well isn't the basic package 10GB and the regular 30GB? There's no other package with an allowance of 50GB listed on the NGB website............Like I said I was on 7mb so they should have signed me up for Advanced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Bruno2010

Hi ... see PM. Just reboot your modem. The usage meter is still showing your previous allowance for Home Advanced ... when you reboot the change will take effect. This is simply for monitoring, you're on the NGB Unlimited package anyway :)

Advertisement