Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

workshop/training

Options
  • 13-08-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi, im really interested in doing a workshop/training in angels/spiritual/mediumship its hard finding were to go an who to go with? its also not advised well an its hard to find, if anyone has any ideas id be open to them thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Hi, I am currently doing an angelic healing course in Enfield www.solashealing.net, it is a requirement to have dome some other form of energy healing first. Also, the Spiritualist Union of Ireland may be of some interest - haven't been there myself yet, but they do seem to have quite a number of courses/workshops etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 janlu

great thanks, im based in the dublin area so that might be a bit far for me. but thanks for the info appreciate your reply :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The SUI as mentioned above would probably suit you then, you could always just go for a service some Sunday and chat to one of the mediums afterwards.

If youre really willing to travel, Arthur Findlay College in Stansted in England is probably one of the best places around to visit. They have an open day a couple of times a year.

Advertisement