Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donate some equipment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cianer

What about Dogs Aid? They're near Finglas.

www.dogsaid.ie 087 2944310

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I always donate to dogs trust because it's closest. It's a great feeling when you drop stuff in because they're always so happy and greatful to get stuff! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tamarin

I am planning on fostering some more puppies for Dogs in Distress and am in need of a dog crate. I could also find a very good use for the dog bed.
    you can contact me on 0874165085 if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

DT is the richest Dog Rescue in Ireland they have backup from DT UK, whereas Maggie at Dogs Aid struggles to survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

EGAR wrote: »
    DT is the richest Dog Rescue in Ireland they have backup from DT UK, whereas Maggie at Dogs Aid struggles to survive.

:eek: Right the next lot of stuff is going to dogs aid!! It's probably just as close - I'm down by the botanics! I have vet bed that our guy keeps pulling the fluff out of, a collar and other bits and pieces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I am sure Maggie will very much appreciate anything you are able to donate to her :)!!

Advertisement