Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Rack

• 13-08-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if that Irish Shop aka Record Rack still do Ticketmaster? Tickets for a gig coming out next Friday and I don't trust that Ticketmaster website, would be handier just to get them straight after work

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The ticketmaster site still has it listed, also the Sky Court is an option

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/jeto8j

To be sure I'd recommend ringing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Yeah, listed as Record Rack though. No car so Sky Court aint an option, will give them a buzz tomorrow. Cheers man

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If I'm up town tomorrow and I'm passing I'll call in and ask, afaik it's difficult to get ticketmaster outlet status so I wouldn't think they'd be letting it go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭NCG

They are still ticketmaster agents.

Advertisement