Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Struck By Lightning at UK Airshow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Old enough to know that Rugby is indeed the true sport. :)

However that is the Daily Mail Steyr. I wouldnt really put too much faith in its articles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Jumpy wrote: »
    Old enough to know that Rugby is indeed the true sport. :)

However that is the Daily Mail Steyr. I wouldnt really put too much faith in its articles.

Naw change that to the irsh daily mail! Uk one is not like that so don't be running the daily mail down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Widely reported including BBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

cannot understand how one could escape with only minor burns. Presumably the lightening struck nearby as opposed to striking the boy directly? He is lucky to have survived either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

owenc wrote: »
    Naw change that to the irsh daily mail! Uk one is not like that so don't be running the daily mail down.

Haha i think they're much the same in terms of quality;) however as mothman says it's widely reported elsewhere too.
    I always find it amazing how many people survive being struck by lightning, i think it's something like 80-90% of people struck survive iirc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

owenc wrote: »

Now I know you're a pisstake.

Advertisement