Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various questions on Nokia mobile and meteor network

Options
  • 13-08-2010 9:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

OK, ive got a few random questions and hopefully you guys can help.

OK firstly, ive got a Nokia 6700 slide, and I'm wondering how do I delete installed themes off the phone. These themes I downloaded off the ovi store but i just cant seem to find out how and have checked google a bit.

Also, what websites allow me to download games/apps/themes for the Nokia 6700s to my pc, and then transfer to the mobile through blue tooth/usb. Do I transfer them through the Nokia ovi suite or something else.

Now the meteor questions. My voice mail has me saying my name then the computer voice saying I cant get to the phone. I set this years ago, and would like to change it back to where the computer voice called out my number for the voice mail, like I don't want my voice in it at all.

Also, my phone I notice only gives like 3 rings before going to voice mail which makes me miss calls sometimes as its not very long, compared to other phones ive used which ring maybe 5 or 6 times before voice mail. Is it possible to change this, and if so how?

And finally, im on the meteor PAYG €20 top up plan which gives me free meteor texts and 250mb free internet usage for a month. Is it possible for me to like call or text a number to see how much I have off my 250mb allowance I have left or used?

Any help welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

preinstalled themes cant be deleted,they are part of the OS
    there is a workaround,a freeware Application called File Explorer this can remove them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

OK, ive got a few random questions and hopefully you guys can help.

OK firstly, ive got a Nokia 6700 slide, and I'm wondering how do I delete installed themes off the phone. These themes I downloaded off the ovi store but i just cant seem to find out how and have checked google a bit.

Also, what websites allow me to download games/apps/themes for the Nokia 6700s to my pc, and then transfer to the mobile through blue tooth/usb. Do I transfer them through the Nokia ovi suite or something else.

Now the meteor questions. My voice mail has me saying my name then the computer voice saying I cant get to the phone. I set this years ago, and would like to change it back to where the computer voice called out my number for the voice mail, like I don't want my voice in it at all.

Also, my phone I notice only gives like 3 rings before going to voice mail which makes me miss calls sometimes as its not very long, compared to other phones ive used which ring maybe 5 or 6 times before voice mail. Is it possible to change this, and if so how?

And finally, im on the meteor PAYG €20 top up plan which gives me free meteor texts and 250mb free internet usage for a month. Is it possible for me to like call or text a number to see how much I have off my 250mb allowance I have left or used?

Any help welcome, thanks.

try *#105#

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

have just got the same phone..qiuck question

can you change the application short cuts on the bottom of the screen. want to add alarm clock,

yes you can go to menu,settings,general,personalisation,standby mode,shortcuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

good stuff ..thanks

your welcome

Advertisement