Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 Drug dealers arrested in Dublin

Options
  • 13-08-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Thumbs up to the Garda, 2 arrested in Georges Dock apartments with 500K of coke after the discovery of a cocaine mixing factory(thought I read a post on boards that nothing like this goes on in these apartments), In anyway lets hope this is a new drive by the gards to put these scumbags behind bars for a long time..

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0813/crime_dublin.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Captainship

JosDel wrote: »
    Thumbs up to the Garda, 2 arrested in Georges Dock apartments with 500K of coke after the discovery of a cocaine mixing factory(thought I read a post on boards that nothing like this goes on in these apartments), In anyway lets hope this is a new drive by the guards to put these scumbags behind bars for a long time..

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0813/crime_dublin.html

Well done keep up the good work GARDAicon7.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Well, judging on previous mass Garda raids on this kind, most will get bail and light jail sentences. Only plus is that they will be marked by Gardai in the future drug scene. No fault of the gardai, its our pathetic justice system.

By the way where does it say Georges Dock in the link? Its near me hence the interest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

gurramok wrote: »
    Well, judging on previous mass Garda raids on this kind, most will get bail and light jail sentences. Only plus is that they will be marked by Gardai in the future drug scene. No fault of the gardai, its our pathetic justice system.

By the way where does it say Georges Dock in the link? Its near me hence the interest :)

9oc news said it was georges dock...

Advertisement